Monday, July 4, 2011

Rainyday shopping...

Ever had a day that you simply just wanted to go buy your self something nice because of some crappy reason? Well that is what it was for me yesterday. It was pouring outside and I decided to go spend some money on something I had no need for just because I wanted to buy it.

 
I bought glamour simply because Adele was on the front page and a cupcake-book (I added it on my todo list for the summer to bake endless supplies of delicious cupcakes) I also bought the canvas to get my self back in business because I have not painted in a while.(planning to paint a peacock :) ) The little bowls and the fork where just to tempting I had to have It (good to put cupcake sprinkles in ;) ) And last but not least I bought my first lipstick (brilliant red) and a new eyeshadow because I broke my old one :( (and it was on sale! )     


My pretty new cocoa mug :)
Rainy day lunch ...

No comments:

Post a Comment