Saturday, July 2, 2011

Home sweet home...

well then, I´m finally home from my training camp in Italy! And it was amazing!!
Of corse I was more tired then I have ever been in my whole life because we trained two times a day for 3 hours and went out jogging every morning earlier then you can imagine! but it was all worth it :) We all had so much fun and the team spirit was to the roof!
We even changed out of our normal routine every once in a while :D 
there was the time when we went to the water-park  Atlantica and there was the creepiest water-slide I have ever been to! I felt sick every time I went in it but it was also so much fun that I just kept going and going and going :)
And also one evening we went to the cutest local market and because we had no time during the camp to go shopping we just went wild in it and ran trough it like we where crazy!
And we got real italian pizza one time when we went out for dinner and it was so delicious and perfect I can´t really describe it much... 
Of corse there where more things we did beside those things and train. Like going to the beach every day and jumping into the pool more times then I can count and working on our tan while doing that :) 
Like I said before It was amazing and I do not regret a thing! :)
Now when I am home (asking for ravioli the minute I step trough the door despite of the fact that i had basically lived on pasta the whole week I was in Italy) I only have wonderful memories from that trip and will never forget them.
( I will add pictures from the trip later on )

No comments:

Post a Comment