Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My little tinkerbell...

Well I am surprised I haven't told you about my dog. . . . Bjalla :)
She is the funniest dog you will ever hear of and to top that she also has the greatest personality! She is now three and a half years old and she still acts like a little puppy! She can´t get enough of hugs and kisses and never gets tired of chasing the darn cat that keeps interrupting her daily beauty-sleep!
She is also to beautiful for some to handle. . . like her boyfriend that lives on the next corner. she drives him crazy every time she steps out of the house and when they meet it is so cute and romantic! But she is also a bit of a diva and cant spent all of her time with him, she also has to make room in her busy schedule of power naps on other stuff to go chase the gooses and ducks down by the lake. She is a sophisticated lady that does not let silly stuff get in her way of having a great day. She LOVES ice-cream and lying in the sun on a hot summer day. Like I said she is not a very ordinary dog...
I loooove taking pictures of her and have kind of trained her in standing still when I want to get the perfect shot ;)
Here are a few moments stolen from my beautiful tinkerbell´s life...

Cutest nose ever!

Curious. . .

On a hot summer day :)
Smily as always. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment