Thursday, July 14, 2011

The flower-crown.

Yesterday me and my friend decided it was time to go take some pictures and I really think it went well. It was not a sunny day so the pictures are really in a Icelandic spirit! 
Here are a few of them.

My beautiful new jumpsuit from Zara


Wearing my new lipstick!

We simply made this wrath from grass and flowers we found and braided it together.




My gorgeous friend Perla :) 



These pictures are simply taken in my friends back yard, and that proofs that you do not have to go to some fancy studio to take beautiful pictures.

1 comment:


  1. My sweet friend, I translated your blog, very nice and interesting you site.
    When you want to take refuge in good ballads of yesterday, today and forever in all languages and genres I invite you to visit my blog and listen me.
    From this Saturday July 23 th I pay tribute to music of Scandinavia.
    I am a broadcaster of Argentina.
    Best regards from Rosario-Argentina
    Albert.

    ReplyDelete