Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hello my name is...

Hi
My name is Maria and i am starting this blog because i LOVE shopping eating and traveling and i want to share my thoughts with you :).
I´m 15 years old and live in Iceland, i am in 9th grade train gymnastics and play the flute so i really never get bored ! :D (but summer vacation is just around the corner!)
I am a hopeless ravioli lover and have a weak spot for clothes, shoes and accessories. And my favorite thing in the whole world is to travel. In fact i am going to Italy in just 15 days with my gymnastic team (I train group gymnastics) and we are staying there for a week training our asses off! and also having fun on the beach and shopping!
I am going to try to write as many times i can and stick to it! because diary writing and stuff like that have never really been my thing.
I hope this blog will work out and you will like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment