Sunday, June 5, 2011

Faith is...

A few years ago I discovered how fun it is to paint and I have been doing that ever since. I guess i was 8 years old when i first started for real and now I am 15 years old and I think i have made some progress going from trying to draw the painting on the canvas with crayons thinking it was a brilliant idea, to where i am now. This is something that I do for my self and for the joy of it, it´s so relaxing and let´s my mind run free for a change. 
Here are some pictures of my newest painting that I painted for my big sister as a housewarming gift :)
It has an deeper meaning for me and my family because afterwards we discovered that the birds describe the characters of every single one of my mom´s siblings so it was kinda like a family tree for her. And I simply adore the quote on the painting and really think it gives it the final touch.




(I know there are cupcakes on the pictures but they had just come out of the oven and simply looked so good i could´t resist including them on the pictures)
I would LOVE to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment