Sunday, September 4, 2011

Berry heaven

Hello there!
Sorry that I haven't been able to post that much for  a few days now but I have been so busy!
But I am posting now and it is a good one ;)
Now the fall has arrived and I´m loving it! My raspberry tree has been going crazy and I go out every day and pick a full bowl of raspberry´s. So I have to bake or make something out of theme very quick before they go bad and it just get´s better and better!
The problem is that I have been in school, gymnastics every day now and flute. then I have to study and so on so it has really been a crazy week!
I hope your week was wonderful :)
-María

The gorgeous little french cakes

My sisters birthday carrot-cake 

Homegrown raspberries
The little milk-chockolate buttons with a
home grown raspberry on top!

No comments:

Post a Comment